From our Canadian sourced ingredients to our unique small batch production for superior control, every bag we craft represents an unwavering attention to quality and an ongoing commitment to healthy, wholesome pet nutrition that nourishes the body and fuels the spirit.
Our purpose is to provide a food our customers can feed with the same pride we have in making it.
This formula is a complete, balanced diet that's been specifically formulated for adult large breed dogs.
Key Features :
- Strong & lean muscles: The first ingredient in our food is always a high quality source of meat protein to help your dog maintain a lean muscle mass. Lesser quality meat by-products or plant glutens are never used to increase protein levels.
- Hip & joint support: Because of their larger frames, large breed dogs are more prone to sensitive joints. We've added extra glucosamine & chondroitin to help protect their hips & joints from the added pressure.
- Healthy skin & coat: A dog's skin & coat is a reflection of their overall health. Natural sources of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, including flaxseed, will help your dog maintain a healthy skin and shiny coat.
- Resilient immune system: We've included key sources of antioxidants in our formulas like blueberries, cranberries and carrots to support your dog's immune system.
- Healthy digestive system: Larger dogs have a lower digestive capacity than smaller dogs. A combination of whole grains, natural fiber and prebiotics are used to help ease digestion and maintain a healthy intestinal tract.
- Larger kibble size: Larger dogs tend to inhale their food, so we've made a larger size kibble to encourage your dog to chew properly and slow down their eating.
- Feeding Recommendations :
- All dogs aren't created equal. Your dog may require more or less food depending on age, activity level and environment. Simply start with our recommendations, adjust as needed and make sure to always have fresh water available.
- Transitioning to Nutrience :
- It is important to gradually transition your dog from one food to another in order to avoid stomach upset. Start with a proportion of 25% Nutrience to 75% old food. Slowly change the proportions over the next 5 to 7 days by gradually increasing the amount of Nutrience and decreasing the amount of the old food.
Activity Level - Normal
Activity Level - High
20 kg/44 lbs
30 kg/66 lbs
40 kg/88 lbs
50 kg/110 lbs
- 1 cup (8 oz) = 125 g
- Larger than 50 kg, add 1/2 cup for every additional 10 kg of body weight.
- Ingredients :
- Chicken meal, brown rice, green peas, oatmeal, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), dried beet pulp, natural chicken flavor, flaxseed, calcium carbonate, brewer's yeast, salmon oil (source of DHA), blueberries, cranberries, carrots, vitamins [vitamin E supplement, vitamin A supplement, niacin, calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine mononitrate, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid], minerals [zinc sulfate, zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, ferrous sulfate, copper proteinate, copper sulfate, manganese proteinate, manganese oxide, calcium iodate, sodium selenite], potassium chloride, salt, lecithin, DL-methionine, L-lysine, choline chloride, yeast extract, chicory root extract, glucosamine hydrochloride, chondroitin sulfate, rosemary extract.
- Guaranteed Analysis :
Crude protein min.
Crude fat min.
Crude fiber max.
Vitamin A min.
Vitamin D3 min.
Vitamin E min.
Omega-6 fatty acids* min.
Omega-3 fatty acids* min.
Chondroitin sulfate* min.
- *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
- Calorie Content (calculated) :
- 3,723 kcal/kg or 465 kcal/cup ME
- Nutrience Original Adult Large Breed is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance.