Introducing new duck recipe, Nutrience Grain Free Subzero Northern Lakes is a Canadian made ancestral diet combining protein-rich kibble and freeze-dried NUTRIBOOST to deliver the nutritional benefits of raw in a convenient & easy to use recipe.
Fresh Canadian duck is infused with nutritionally beneficial ingredients such as green mussels, Pacific cod liver, pumpkin and Acadian kelp, and is then gently freeze-dried to lock in the natural goodness of raw, while still providing superior flavor and promoting optimal health.
Our Northern Lakes formula is a unique alternative protein recipe with fresh Canadian duck and freshwater rainbow trout as well as New Zealand lamb for a superior flavor that even the finickiest dogs will crave.
Key Features :
- Fresh Canadian duck, freshwater Rainbow trout and New Zealand lamb
- Multiple sources of protein for a complete essential amino acid profile
- Salmon oil and coconut oil to help maintain a healthy skin and coat.
- Wholesome vegetables, fruits and botanicals
- Prebiotics and probiotics to support a healthy digestive system
- Glucosamine and chondroitin to support hip and joint health
- Feeding Recommendations :
- Nutrience Subzero benefits dogs of all breeds and life stages. The quantity of food your dog requires is dependent upon size, age, activity level and environment. Simply start with our recommendations, adjust as needed and make sure to always have fresh water available.
- Transitioning to Nutrience :
- It is important to gradually transition your dog from one food to another. Start with a proportion of 25% Nutrience to 75% old food. Slowly change the proportions over the next 5 to 7 days by gradually increasing the amount of Nutrience and decreasing the amount of the old food.
Weight of dog
1-10 kg/2-22 lbs
10-30 kg/22-66 lbs
30-50 kg/66-110 lbs
- 1 cup (8 oz) = 130 g
- Larger than 50 kg, add 1/2 for every additional 10 kg of body weight. During gestation, increase portion by 25-50%; during lactation, allow dog to eat at will.
- Ingredients :
- Duck, trout, lamb, salmon meal, herring meal, hake meal, sebastes meal, peas, red lentils, canola oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), lamb meal, chickpeas, sweet potatoes, natural lamb flavour, whole eggs, freeze-dried duck, freeze-dried pumpkin, freeze-dried green mussels, freeze-dried cod liver, freeze-dried kelp, sun-cured alfalfa meal, salmon oil, herring oil, coconut oil, cod liver, dicalcium phosphate, pumpkin, butternut squash, carrots, spinach, broccoli, apples, blueberries, cranberries, pomegranate, juniper berry extract, ginger, fennel, chamomile, peppermint leaf, licorice root, turmeric, vitamins [vitamin E supplement, vitamin A supplement, niacin, calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine mononitrate, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid], minerals [zinc sulfate, zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, ferrous sulfate, copper proteinate, copper sulfate, manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, calcium iodate, sodium selenite], salt, choline chloride, potassium chloride, L-lysine, DL-methionine, chicory root extract, yucca schidigera extract, yeast extract, glucosamine hydrochloride, rosemary extract, taurine, chondroitin sulfate, L-carnitine, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus casei fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium bifidum fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product.
- Guaranteed Analysis :
Crude protein min.
Crude fat min.
Crude fiber max.
Vitamin A min.
Vitamin D3 min.
Vitamin E min.
Omega-6 fatty acids* min.
Omega-3 fatty acids* min.
Chondroitin sulfate* min.
Total microorganisms* min.
- (L. acidophilus, L. casei, B. bifidum, E. faecium in descending amounts)
- *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
- Calorie Content (calculated) :
- 3,765 kcal/kg or 489 kcal/cup ME
- Nutrience Subzero Northern Lakes is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages, including growth of large size dogs (70 lbs or more as an adult).